 Local / United Kingdom / 544
  Re: Promo Sets

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 02:07:32 GMT, Rob Doucette uttered the following profundities... (...) I haven't rung the number, but I do believe that is a mobile 'phone number (Cell phone to USians). Very suspicious. Perhaps, Rob, he was hoping you'd give him (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Promo Sets

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) Hmmmm, I don't fly that way, but he was wearing awfully comfortable shoes!! Seriouly, the guy who gave me the number was a US ticket agent at the BA ticket counter at the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania airport. I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Promo Sets

(...) Nope, it's not a mobile number at all. It's a national rate number, the opposite of an 0845 - you get charged national rate wherever you are in the UK. (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)