 Local / United Kingdom / 5398
  2001 catalogue in a "few weeks"

I have just 'phoned LEGO UK to ask about the 2001 catalogue as it wasn't in the Jan & Feb Lego club magazine - I was told there is a delay and it will be out in a few weeks time. David (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2001 catalogue in a "few weeks"

Anyone had a sniff of this yet? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2001 catalogue in a "few weeks"

(...) Found my first today in Hertfordshire, in a stationery/book shop that also sells some Lego. Chris (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)