 Local / United Kingdom / 5366
  Re: Lego article in today's Independent

"Nathaniel Cross" <nathaniel@than.org> wrote in message news:G5vvyI.7I2@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Very interesting, and a little worrying for lego fans But frankly I think it hits the nail on the head I have posted it to lugnet.general for (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego article in today's Independent

(...) The link is now out of date by the looks, what was it about? (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego article in today's Independent

You can still find it if you go to the search page & look for lego between the 18th & 31st of Dec. The gist of it is that TLC is not going to be the company that it was, and it's main market (children) isn't as interested in bricks as it used to be. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)