 Local / United Kingdom / 5364
  Road Trip to Lille tomorrow

Hi all, Just a short note to let you know that I'm going to stop at the DYA superstore in Hazebrouck tomorrow on my way to Lille. I've got exactly enough petrol in the car to be on empty when we get there, so I'll find the place 'by chance' ;-) Have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Road Trip to Lille tomorrow

(...) Mark, If you're serious about this and the store has the same prices as the web site, I would like to order 1 x Flying Ninja Fortress and 1 x advent calendar, for collection at the fest. Hope that's OK. Phil in Yorkshire. [All: please excuse (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Road Trip to Lille tomorrow

(...) OK, I make that about 380FF in total, WLYK when I get them. Mark (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)