 Local / United Kingdom / 5289
    Re: OLD TRUCKS —Phil Traviss
   Hi Duncan, Phil here: I would agree with Jono's price estimates for your unboxed stuff. The 3 sealed sets I would guess 40-50 each. I would be interested in any or all of them. The hinge piece you describe is from the 4.5V train ferry set 343, which (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: OLD TRUCKS —Duncan Titmarsh
   (...) hi phil Thanks for the info. I only have 3 of the hinges for set 343 but i`ll check to see what else I have. yes the spring is intact on all of the plates that I have.I also have quite a few spare plates with the hole in the middle in various (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: OLD TRUCKS —Duncan Titmarsh
   (...) Iv`e just had a look at the instructions for the ferry boat does the base plate have studs on it as it doesn`t show any on the scans?If it does I have the base plate as well. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: OLD TRUCKS —Phil Traviss
   (...) <snip> (...) have (...) The 343 baseplate is a very light grey colour, IIRC 48 x 12 and is smooth except for a row of studs all the way along each long side, and a few more odd pairs in the middle to attach the rails along. <snip> HTH, Phil. (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)