 Local / United Kingdom / 5236
  UK lego user group linked from lego.com

Just noticed this, but the official lego.com (URL) site has a link to (URL) this is way out of date. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK lego user group linked from lego.com

(...) called "tente"? :) cheers Lindsay (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK lego user group linked from lego.com

(...) That's because I chose that domain name, in the UK many ISPs give the users third level domain names. If you look on the root (URL) you'll find my primitive abandoned Tente Database site. How do I contact the website so it can be corrected to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)