 Local / United Kingdom / 5220
Re: What are ScotFest attendees interested in trading?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I'll be flying up, so won't have room for bringing loads of stuff. So,
here's a list of sets I have to trade/sell. LMK if you're interested in any
and I'll bring them up with me:

I'm not looking for any full sets at the moment, but am interested in the
odd brick or two in new (unused) condition:

Yellow Plate 2 x 2          8
Yellow Plate 1 x 2          30
Yellow Plate 2 x 8          1
Yellow Plate 1 x 8          2
Yellow Slope 45 1 x 2       2
Black Plate  2 x 8          2
Black Plate  4 x 10         2
Black Plate  1 x 2          39

I'm also looking for the type of balloon tyes and wheel hubs found in set
8446, the monster crane truck; if they have dark grey hubs like the ones in
the Millenium Slizer, so much the better!

   http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?Set=8446

Those are minimum numbers - if anyone has more of those available,
especially in multiples of the above, that would be great as well.

Jennifer Clark