 Local / United Kingdom / 5176
    Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation —David Graham
   How heavy are the tins of cat food, are the big or little? How long is a tube of smarties, as I can only get the big size - I need the inside length. What happened to the rules - can we just use normal bricks & plates but no special bits? Please (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation —Ian Bishop
    (...) the (...) Any standard tin-can sized can will do for your experimentation - they're all about the same approximate weight. Not the big tins though, like the big tins of dogfood you see, just regular sized cans. AFAIK, a standard sized Smartie (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)