 Local / United Kingdom / 5146
Re: TRU coupon (was: Re: A tip from Yorkshire)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:55:30 GMT

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
Anyone planning to spend £30 or more on LEGO at TRU before 19 Nov • should
remember to use the £5 off coupon out of the "Christmas Gifts" • catalogue.

Phil.

I take it one gets the catalogue in store?

Scott A

Actually, I'm not 100% sure on that. Mine dropped out of the papers last
Sunday. But I think they are usually in the stores too?

Check the back of the catalogue - if it's the same as mine then you got it
if you're a TRU Gold Card holder. They've made the coupon catalogues bigger
and thinner rather than the fat little things in plastic that they used to
be.

Dan