 Local / United Kingdom / 51
    My *personal* FOTW —Steve Anderson
   While perusing The Entertainer in Cardiff on Saturday, I noticed a whole bunch of 6417 Show Jumping Event sets for two quid. So I bought a couple. You get one horse, one white cat, one yellow goblet cup thing, a bunch of fences and lots of flowers, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: My *personal* FOTW —Richard Franks
   (...) Yeah - I got one as a joke I think for my birthday - but those pink arches are just the thing for my wild-west boudoir. Ooops.. did I just admit that? :) Richard (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)