 Local / United Kingdom / 5032
5031  |  5033
Subject:
Southport Lego Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:06:00 GMT

Me again.....

Erm.......with much trepidation I submit the
url of my new and primitive web pages with pictures
of the Show held on 21st October last.
I welcome comments, constructive please....

http://homepages.nationwideisp.net/~asimov/Mike_and_Barba/Page_1x.html

There is a missing link on page 5 but if you type the next number in the
url box you can move on. The lego page numbers do not correspond to the
web page numbers. There are 10 in all.

Michael Pratt