 Local / United Kingdom / 4980
Re: New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
You have an intersting speciality, your site is full of MOSSAC's
(My Own Single Set Alternative Creation)
Due to this self inflicted constraint your design of the AT-ST is even worse
that the one TLC herself is comming up with next year :-) But no kidding
now, it's great work what you've done with those limited selections of parts.
Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

I dunno, the new Lego one is pretty awful.  I just wondered if there could
have been some proper Star Wars ideas on the backs of the boxes.  It's quite
fun to try - and it's possible for someone who doesn't have a lot of Lego.
I mean, how do you make your models look good against someone who has enough
grey Lego to build a 3ft tall AT-AT?  Or a 6ft high dinosaur in green?

Jason.