 Local / United Kingdom / 4957
Re: Star Wars Lego - UK Bargains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:13:22 GMT

"Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message
news:G2vvoo.D4J@lugnet.com...
"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message
news:G2vuAA.9xr@lugnet.com...
Is this a national offer or just Woking? I picked up the Gungan Sub at • my
local TRU (Solihull) and there was no mention of a free minifig or • minifig
pack!

    My housemate got his from Hull... Hopefully we'll be checking the one
near us in London soon (I still need to get a Gungan Sub...)

Just checked with TRU in Birmingham and Solihull and neither of them know
anything about this. The LEGO dept guy at the Birmingham store reckons that
a few stores may have been sent samples by LEGO and so they decided to give
them away with the current sets that are on offer. I could really have done
with another Luke Skywalker or Emperor as I only have 1 of each of those 2
figures (I already have the 4 minifig sets that I ordered from LEGO
Bluewater), and a spare Boba Fett would have been cool so I could stick him
on my monitor at work!.

Dan