 Local / United Kingdom / 4944
Re: Silver Champion at the British Motor Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:14:52 GMT

I saw this on Thursday, very impressive.  Lots of 'normal' size Silver
Champions around too, my first chance to have a close look at this model.
It is nicely thought out, but I don't think I'll be adding it to my
collection.

There's also a display using RCX stuff, with some cool dinosaurs that
respond to you waving in front of a camera thingy (excuse the technical
jargon).  Note that the Lego stand is not in hall 3, as shown in my guide,
but in hall 6.

Neil