 Local / United Kingdom / 4941
4940  |  4942
Subject:
Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:37:42 GMT

Dear all

I have a brain-teaser for you all

The Prize will be a MISB Naboo Swamp, I will pay the postage (within Great
Britain)

The person who e-mails me the most complete list of Lego sets which include
the inverted hull piece (2x grey in the Solar power Transporter 6952, 6929
1xgrey, 1xtrans blue)

The competition ends at midnight GMT on Saturday 28th October

Don't forget to put your postal address in the e-mail if you want your prize !

I will post the winning entry onto this newsgroup  for everyone's edification
and good luck

Alan Kershaw

ps
I have blues and whites which i need to find sets for