 Local / United Kingdom / 4936
    Space & town sets to swap —Nathaniel Cross
   I'm having a sort out and getting rid of those sets I'm not collecting the theme of. I'd like to swap these for other sets, I'm particularly interested in any 3 digit sets, trains, Technic, Model Team, diving, wild west, Spyrius or minifigs for the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)