 Local / United Kingdom / 492
491  |  493
Subject:
Bargains to be had at Safeway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:04:34 GMT

Safeway seem to be selling off all the sets thay have left from last year's
ABC points promotion.

There are some bargains to be had: I picked up

5978, the second-largest desert adventurers set for just 14.80GBP - that's
less than half price.
5938, the 'tomb' with 'dog' on the top, 2.98 - that's about half price.

Earlier in the week my wife got a 3041 bucket for 8.99, which again is about
half price.

My branch had at least 10 of 5978's, plus a few Insectoids also about half
price.

Huw