 Local / United Kingdom / 49
    Re: Weetabix town sets —Steve Anderson
    Nathaniel Cross wrote in message ... (...) minifig (...) I recognise the description - I've seen the set too. Didn't realise it was a Weetabix one though! What I particularly like about that set is the statue on the plinth is an old-style minifig, (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Weetabix town sets —Simon Denscombe
   (...) I have a Weetabix set which has 2 t-junctions and has a Post Office, Ice Cream stall, A Bus Stop, and some sort of house. It has a taxi which is sort of Microfig scale and a truck which is used to deliver parcels, set number 15xx - the (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)