 Local / United Kingdom / 4859
    Re: Just where is Scotland? —Scott Arthur
    (...) Indeed, and I doubt we will have had made it to 21st - even though we won last night. Although, other events may have reduced the Scotland-England gap in the FIFA rankings... though perhaps not the gap on the pitch. :-| Scott A PS Were the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Just where is Scotland? —Simon Gammon
   (...) I'm English, despite the address and I have to say that having seen the England "fans" behaviour at the match, I'm glad I live somewhere else. (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)