 Local / United Kingdom / 4796
    Re: Fair warning, I think I'm coming back —Michael Pratt
   (...) Larry... Blackpool lights begin this weekend for the winter season. There is a new multi million pound coaster called Valhalla and of course the Pepsi Max. At Southport we have the Traumatiser. ...and there is a Lego Show-Fest at Southport on (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Fair warning, I think I'm coming back —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes: <snip> Cool. More later. ++Lar (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)