 Local / United Kingdom / 4791
  Lego convention at Windsor

Greetings from Australia! I write on behalf of a fellow colonial who has trekked to the land of the tepid flat beer in search of his fortune, Peter Callaway. He has emailed me: "This weekend is the LEGO convention at Windsor, and I was wondering if (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego convention at Windsor

LEGO convention? Why wasn't I told? Ah well, too late now. (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego convention at Windsor

(...) It is the first Kidvention, according to the new Lego club mag. £12 entry for members on Sat and Sun. Special events to include previews of new attractions and talks by professional builders. Will probably go on Sunday with the family, if (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  (canceled)