 Local / United Kingdom / 4782
Re: TVLF 2000 - Pictures are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:24:44 GMT

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, lawrence wilkes (<G1EsCz.2Ln@lugnet.com>) wrote at
20:46:11

Thanks to everyone for making TVLF 2000 a great day.
Hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for a great day, Lawrence. The hall was just the right size, the
hospitality suite was well appointed :-)  and the company up to the
usual high standard. But best of all, there was lots of cool LEGO, and I
didn't spend lots of money ;-)

Craig's Millennium Falcon definitely deserves a special mention, as
well, of course, as your station.

Looking forward to seeing more good stuff from the good 'ole UK of GB
and NI (and foreign parts as well, of course) at forthcoming events.
--
Tony Priestman