 Local / United Kingdom / 4755
    TVLF2000 - See you Next Week —Lawrence Wilkes
   Hope to see you all next Saturday. Petrol seems to be flowing in this area - 20 minute wait this morning at Tesco who said they had 7 tankers already this morning. I shall be out of country until Thursday. But hope I can pick up any posts to lugnet. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)