 Local / United Kingdom / 4681
  Lego Fest/Show

Dear All I am hoping to organise a Show on Sat 9th December in Northampton. It would be along the same sort of lines as the Southport events in a hall that can take around 300 people. Could I have expressions of interest (by no means binding)- (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Fest/Show

(...) I don't think the 'catchment areas' overlap very much Alan, I don't think this would be a problem. Scotfest opinions are leaning towards late Nov / early Dec anyway. Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Fest/Show

(...) Put me down as a possible. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Fest/Show

(...) I didn't attend the Southport Show, so am not too clear about what would be expected in terms of displays/participation. I could certainly put on a good display of regular sets (Town/most post-Classic Space themes/Castle/other). Pending more (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)