 Local / United Kingdom / 4675
Re: Lego USS Constellation Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:35:35 GMT

Yes they were originally available here in the UK. I picked one up a a boot
sale last year that wasn't as in as good nick as the one in question and was
amazed that when I offered it for trade, I got $600 for it. One went on ebay
before for $900 and I wouldn't be surprised if this particular one dosn't
fetch a similar amount.

Regards,

Peter

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fzzw1G.ID3@lugnet.com...
I noticed there is one of these on ebay.uk:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=421180134

Where they ever for sale here?

Also acording to pause, s/he is around 200 parts short(?)

Scott A