 Local / United Kingdom / 4609
Re: New pics at my technic website....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:35:17 GMT

Apologies that one of the Caterham links seems to be dead.  I'll sort it
soon.

Neil wrote:

For those that have visited my site before, just to let you know that
I've added some more renderings of my current project, the Technic
Caterham 7 replica.  Hopefully these should give you a better idea of
how things are progressing!

Also added a few days ago (as discussed on the recent 'Suspension'
thread) are a load of photos of various technic sports car designs that
I have built over the last 15 years!  Technic fanatics, please take a
look around!

Thanks,

Neil

www.callnet0800.co.uk/myhome/nreverett/Lego/legoindex.htm