 Local / United Kingdom / 4537
  Re: New Catalogue

We think alike, that was my 1st question too - the answer was YES. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Catalogue

(...) Hrnh. I'm sure I've seen these in Hamleys. I can check, as it seems important to some people :O) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Catalogue

(...) Cool, I'm in Central London this w/end - I may be able to pick one up :) (But they've put the lego department on the top floor! It takes _ages_ to get up there now, and my anticipation rises with every escalator... Steve (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)