 Local / United Kingdom / 4531
4530  |  4532
Subject:
Fest Announcement !!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:06:00 GMT

I am holding a mini-fest on Saturday 12th August
at my house. There will be a barbecue from 12 till
late afternoon.
Hope you can come.
The address is.....

96 Scarisbrick New Road
Southport
Merseyside  PR8 6LQ

If anyone needs directions please mail me.
This is so we can all meet Chris Magno who is a Canadian
collector in Southport visiting relatives. I have spoken
to Chris and he is going to Legoland on Thursday this week.
Is anyone else ??????
Michael Pratt

Please can I have an idea of numbers.