 Local / United Kingdom / 4497
Re: More LEGO articles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:22:03 GMT

Missed one on a related site:

Lego sells customised items on-line
http://www.mad.co.uk/search/Story/story.asp?ID=clt200006290023

Jono

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FyqrB7.K7z@lugnet.com...
My boss at my new job pointed me to an article in yesterday's Marketing
Weekly, so I took a look at their site and found a few more :-) Not sure • if
you'll be able to access these pages as they're behind a (free) subscribed
area. If anyone wants the text e-mail, please shout!

Legoland offers Dome content loan (10/2/2000)
http://www.mad.co.uk/mw/stories/2000/02/10/0005.asp

Lego chief leaves after strategy row (27/7/2000)
http://www.mad.co.uk/mw/stories/2000/07/27/0003.asp

Lego bricklayer to rebuild Euro base (3/8/2000)
http://www.mad.co.uk/mw/stories/2000/08/03/mw/0068.asp

I also have a scan of the magazine pages for the last story if anyone • wants
them e-mailed ;-)

Just Jono .oO