 Local / United Kingdom / 4479
4478  |  4480
Subject:
1970 sets spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:18:03 GMT

<Lurk mode off>

Hi,

I spotted the following sets, complete with boxes (but did not ascertain
whether they had instructions) in a local charity shop. The sets are 346, 600,
601, 602, 604, 608, 621 and 623, and are priced at 10/5/5/5/5/5/7/7 GBP
respectively. If anyone is interested in me picking them up for them at
cost+postage, then let me know ASAP.

The boxes were open, had small price and "Not for sale to children" stickers
on, and I saw at least one of the had been made up.

Cheers,
Kev

<Lurk mode back on...>