 Local / United Kingdom / 4475
Re: Index catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, David Graham writes:

Also the other day I saw a car advert in the paper - it showed a LEGO car but
on closer look it was BEST-LOCK it looked better than MEGA BLOCKS.

Has anyone seen a Best-Lock catalogue?

The Best-Lock catalogues look really good - I haven't seen a paper one but
have seen them on their Internet site,
http://www.best-lock.com/new/index.html.

Unfortunately I've also seen boxes of sets in the shops. Their bricks
themselves looked _really_ naff. Enough to completely put me off.

If someone could make bricks of the quality of Lego bricks and set
designs of the quality of Best-Lock, I'd be jumping to buy them.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com