 Local / United Kingdom / 4458
    J-Boxes? —Jason Briscoe
   Come on guy's, Autumn is just around the corner and its been quite on the J box front for a few months now, what's happening! Regards, Jason (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: J-Boxes? —Chris Dee
   (...) Well I have seen J-Box 3 (Minifigs) and passed it on to Huw, who has confirmed receipt. I emailed Liam on receipt and dispatch but the tracking site does not appear to have been updated, so the accuracy of the status of the other boxes may (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: J-Boxes? —Huw Millington
   Yes, I have the minifig one, and one from Duckie Dave (not sure number) which I'll be passing on to whoever at my 'fest. Huw Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FyJ85y.7IL@lugnet.com... (...) confirmed (...) not (...) boxes (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)