 Local / United Kingdom / 4452
    Shopping report: Ghent and Ostend —Nathaniel Cross
   There's a huge independent toy shop just off the main shopping street of Ghent. It had a superb selection - I bought the Model Team racing truck not available in the UK but they had loads of trains, Technic (including an 8880 supercar), the Model (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Shopping report: Ghent and Ostend —Mark Morgan
   (...) Hi Nathaniel, I think I remember the shop in Ghent from a few years ago (searching for garages for car importing!) Did it have a yellow front, or am I wildly wrong? Anyway, do you remember the prices of the 8865 and 8880, as I need them (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)