 Local / United Kingdom / 4450
Re: TK Maxx stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:31:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Dee writes:
No Lego a the Ealing W5 - Broadway Center ?
Never observed Lego or Playmobile in there, but will be happy to check again • on Saturday and post results here.
Bentall's in Ealing does have Lego, but more expensive than many places. They • did however recently have a sale with Mos Espa Pod Race sets at 39.99.

Hi all,
I also tried TK Maxx in Ealing to see if there was any Lego, and unfortunately
got the same result as Richard - none at all.

However, in the main shopping centre opposite the Arcadia Centre (where TK
Maxx is based) I found the following special offers in Toy Stack (I've just
realised that John Hayward posted a couple of them a few months ago - well at
least they're still there!):

6278 - Enchanted Island - £24.99
(LEGO > SYSTEM > Pirate > Islanders range, 1994, 412 pieces)

6083 - Samurai Stronghold - 7.99
(LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Ninja range, 1998, 195 pieces)

5936 - Spider's Secret - £4.99
(LEGO > SYSTEM > Adventurers > Amazon range, 1999, 126 pieces)

8266 - Spyder Slayer - 19.99
(LEGO > TECHNIC > Cyber Slam / Competition range, 1998, 363 pieces)

2453 - 12.99
(950-piece bucket)

It occurs to me that we should perhaps list the addresses (& phone numbers) of
the TK Maxx shops and any Toy Stacks in the Lugnet "Shops By Area" section
(http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/shops-by-area). Any ideas on this?

For the record the address of the Ealing TK Maxx is:
The Arcadia Centre, The Broadway, London W5

Cheerio,

Ben