 Local / United Kingdom / 4430
Re: Sussex minifest reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:06:01 GMT

"Steve Anderson" <steve.anderson@prodplay.spamfree.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FyAwu2.Ft0@lugnet.com...
I'd love to come but can't because I've not got a car... which is annoying
me no-end because it's preventing me from doing a lot, not just to get to
meet a few people whose names I see all the time, but also to let me move
out of Cardiff.

There's always the train :-)

Or, one attendee is coming from Swindon, so you might be able to come half
way on the train and on with him by car. His names escapes me at the moment,
but I'll pass on your e-mail address if its of interest.

Huw