 Local / United Kingdom / 4403
  Re: Metro Terminus - Work in progress

(...) What's the IP address for this page? Netscape 3.01 can't resolve hostnames with more than 32 characters. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Work in progress

(...) glass (...) Well, I just realized how to get the IP address, but it won't work (presumably because of the way the vanity hostname is processed). Is there another URL which works? Frank (who is getting really tired of AIX) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Work in progress

(...) Sorry, I dont know of any other that works. I tried the IP address too, but coudnt get there. My only suggesting is, or course, a later version of your browser! regards lawrence (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)