 Local / United Kingdom / 4375
  Re: Legoland Windsor tickets

I think its only about £15 on the gate. Your best bet is to join the LEGO world club and get discount ordering by phone in advance. I think that reduces it to £12-ish. Huw "Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland Windsor tickets

(...) Not sure of the details, but The Daily Mirror is offering a free adult ticket (according to my mum who is collecting them for me :-) Don't know what the restrictions are (if any) Darren (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland Windsor tickets

Legoland normal rates are Adult £18 Child £15 prebooking direct over the telephone takes £1 off each of these Lego club membership takes either £3 or £4 off the full price There are a variety of special offers Lego Easter Egg Voucher - half price (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)