 Local / United Kingdom / 4348
Re: Hi folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 10:40:11 GMT

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Mark Morgan (<FxrIM7.83z@lugnet.com>) wrote at
23:30:07

Been lurking a few weeks now, so thought I'd come out of the toy cupboard.

Welcome.

I'm mainly into technic, classic space and Primo! (young baby), but may
rekindle my interest in trains if the price is right.

Advice: If you want the good stuff, the price probably isn't right :(

I have a few questions and pearls of wisdom for everyone, should I post them
separately,  or in one mega thread?

Don't care, really. Perhaps it might be helpful to separate the pearls
from the questions ;-)

My first (most important) one, is what is the best way to get my money to Todd?

Post? (don't know, I haven't joined)
--
Tony Priestman