 Local / United Kingdom / 4328
Re: Sussex Minifest 19 August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
My wife is going to Malta for the month of August, so it would seem like an
ideal time for hosting a minifest. So, if anyone's in the Sussex area that
day you're welcome to drop in for a natter and a few beers or teas if you
prefer...

Drats! Will be in Lanzagrotty then.
Lets think. Lego or beach? Sun or Technic?

Ouch! (that was the wife reminding me that we ARE going on holiday)

regards
lawrence