 Local / United Kingdom / 4303
4302  |  4304
Subject:
LEGO Adventures comic / World Club / Star Wars Minifig sets / "Out of this world" t-shirts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:13:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LEGO Adventures, July: "Cool Star Wars Mini figure (1) sets will be
available from the LEGO Club Magazine in September (2). The first four sets
(3) will include..." [we know the details]!

1. Their capitalisation, not mine.
2. That'll save me some running around ;-)
3. More sets on the way? (or is it badly worded, meaning 'first four of
_all_ the minifig sets')?!?

----

LEGO World Club, July-August (courtesy of LSB): no longer subtitled "Bricks
'n' Pieces". Looks like we're going American here: shorter / wider format
(US instead of A4?)

          F R E E   M E M B E R S H I P   !!!

Armed with the form from the magazine and a receipt for £5.99 (or more) of
LEGO, you now get free membership for 6 magazines! LSB has been giving away
free memberships with purchases of £6 or more recently, so this is probably
why :-) I guess that in the next wave of set releases, there might be free
membership forms included?

----

T-shirts: a couple of people commented on my LEGO brick-in-space t-shirt at
Reddifest. They're now available through the club at £5.99 - adult sizes
only ;-)

----

          W I N   U C S   S E T S   !!!

One of each set available to 'first cards out of the bag' on 26 July: Name
and address on a postcard to:

LEGO Star Wars Competition
LEGO Adventures!
P O Box 21327
LONDON
WC1H 9SU

----

          W I N   A   M I L L E N N I U M   F A L C O N   !!!
   (and a signed, framed Star Wars model sketch from the designers)

One available for photo of best Star Wars MOC (I know you've already built
'em!) received by 26 July at:

Star Wars Model Competition
LEGO Adventures!
P O Box 21327
LONDON
WC1H 9SU

----

LWC: LEGO Creator: Knights' Kingdom version advertised.

----

LWC: Inspector Gadget video released on 14 August - buy it "and get a LEGO
Technic product ABSOLUTELY FREE!" Piccie shows #1259 / #3003 micro Technic
bike (as per Huw's site).

----

LWC: "TITAN A.E." competition in magazine pack??? I just got the magazine,
so I've no idea what this is!

----

LWC: "Action Wheelers coming soon!" looks like a Duplo version of the Race
series!

----

Just [call me Infomaniac] Jono .oO