 Local / United Kingdom / 430
Re: SW spotted in shop already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:44:59 GMT

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
Sadly not by me, but by someone in Cheshire.

Anyone else seen it outside LLW yet?

I'll be frantically ringing round the shops in my neighbourhood tomorrow!

Huw

A contact in Birmingham told me that he saw them in TRU on Thursday, but he
didn't say which of the three TRUs he was in at the time...

8-)

Jon.