 Local / United Kingdom / 4253
Re: I'm back again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Anderson writes:
After a massive leave of absence due to my last job going horribly horribly
wrong, I'm back again with a new job (programming educational software for
the under 12s - yay!) and the ability to read this having missed about 6
months of postings.

Welcome back :)

If anyone's interested my now somewhat tired creation Lego Street Preachers
have been chosen for an exhibition of Folk Art in the old Tate Gallery in
London from Thursday which is a bit exciting!

Funky, how did you manage that? Does that include Colin the Ninja Security dude
as well? :)

Ya forgot the link:

  http://lsp.fortunecity.co.uk/

Richard