 Local / United Kingdom / 4225
Re: Argos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:40:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
"Scott-A" <scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
Lightsabre duel 99p - Ideal for those people who are using their spare

I have found some locally now to.

Scott, looking at ebay it looks like you bought and parted out 100 (one
hundred) of this sets.
Amazing!

There are actually 103 for sale. I could not be bothered counting out 4-5000
parts, so I allowed myself a 3% margin of error in sorting :-).

The funny thing is, I ordered some them via Argos Direct, each one arrived
individually packed yesterday. This made the pile 3 times larger than the
contents, and my wife 3 times as angry :-(. A fantastic waste of packaging on
the part of Argos.

Scott A

regards
lawrence