 Local / United Kingdom / 4205
4204  |  4206
Subject:
Now that's what I call service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:55:34 GMT

Having purchased my Millennium Falcon at LLW the other week, I was most
displeased to discover that one of the 2x2 round tile 'vents' off the
back was missing, and the feeling was compounded when the next thing I
built (Time Cruisers 6494) was *also* missing a piece :(

I phoned Consumer Services last Thursday, and the pieces arrived today -
from Billund!

There was a very informative note included, which has TLC's element no.
& description of the pieces

If anyone's interested, a 1x4x1 arch is 365901 'Brick w. bow 1x4'
and the MF vent is 4140520 'Flat tile 2x2, round "Udluf"' (which
presumably means something in Danish)

I'm currently a very impressed, happy bunny =:-)
--
Tony Priestman