 Local / United Kingdom / 4181
Re: New Rides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:34:30 GMT

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fws3nz.Kt7@lugnet.com...

The Wave Surfer was open when I went last month (presume we are talking • about
same ride that is. This is the one with brown water that you go round in
circles riding on a pretend airboat type thing)

That's the Extreme Team race thingy, with blue and yellow chutes isn't it?

No - I have just seen your picture. Its odd, then, that they have closed it
again so soon after opening it. It looked like it was still under
construction when I was there a week ago.

Huw