 Local / United Kingdom / 41
Re: Weetabix town sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:50:31 GMT

Nathaniel Cross wrote in message ...
There were some really nice town sets (at least 2 different ones) which you
could only get from Weetabix promotions in the late 70s. Has anyone got any • of
these, or any pictures?

I've seen the pictures on Huw's web site: http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/
where there's pics of the 1970s stuff. I prefer the 1980s Weetabix
townhouse: http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/promo/1484-01.html
I remember the promotion so well; alas, my brother and myself couldn't get
through enough of the stuff to get it. Ah well.

Shed