 Local / United Kingdom / 389
Re: STAR WARS LEGO OUT ON 22nd MARCH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:58:28 GMT

Oh well...  I was going to ask if anyone would have any soccer sets (#3308
thru 3314) to trade for 4 SW sets (all but the big TIE Fighter).  I'll pack
them in my wife's luggage when she heads off to Basildon, Essex on 15-March.
Timing, timing.

-Rob Doucette.

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
My local toy shop had a press release that stated the sets were being
released from LEGO UK on Monday the 22nd.

Only 16days to go!

Huw