 Local / United Kingdom / 3826
Re: New website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 17:48:40 GMT

This may interest you UK mob since it means I've also finally
posted my pictures from the last two LegoFests (can anyone remember
that far back).

And I seem to remember a discussion a few months ago about how
almost noone from the UK ever seemed to post up any pictures of
their models :)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

In lugnet.trains, Simon Robinson writes:
I've posted some pictures of my current models on my website.

There's a (I think) fairly innovative railway layout with track plans,
and some scenary including tunnels. An old decaying rural UK station.
And a Virgin Trains intercity express train - as used on the
London to Glasgow run.

It's at http://www.SimonRobinson.com/Lego.htm.

Any comments welcome.

Simon