 Local / United Kingdom / 3793
Re: Southport Train Layout - Will it exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 16:55:09 GMT

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
Is anyone going to do a train layout at the Southport LEGO Show?  I'm
interested in doing a 12V layout but will supply 9V rolling stock if • necessary
- I had my entire collection at the ReddiFest so many of you know what I • have.

If this doesn't get much of a response I will assume that there won't be a
train layout.

Now that's Beth is here (i.e. her due date was originally too near the
Southport show date), I _might_ be able to attend. If so, I'll bring all my
9v trains and track. FYI: all my track is marked with black 2x2 plates...

Just Jono .oO