 Local / United Kingdom / 3767
  Re: Plenty of tables etc

(...) Yes of course. We can set up accordingly. I will have plenty of helpers who can be trusted. (Adult helpers !) Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Plenty of tables etc

(...) There are 20 tables and another unit which will double as a table. I counted em today. Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)